Interactive Workshop - Work The Room Like A Pro!
In this highly engaging, university endorsed interactive workshop, Fiona will share valuable tips and techniques on how you can maximise your opportunities at networking events and beyond, by developing your communication skills through creative conversation and purpose filled strategy, along with a few of her golden nuggets thrown in to ensure that you are not only the best version of yourself when representing your brand or organisation, but that you also leave a lasting impression, enjoy the experience and have the confidence to work the room like a pro!’
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- Master your mindset – Ways to mentally prepare yourself and cheat confidence – even if you are nervous or a natural introvert.
- Audience profiling - Identify who it is you actually want to connect with & figure out where and how to find them.
- Practical preparation techniques- What to do before you even get there including target setting, 'wish list' creation and more.
- Learn the best ways to incorporate social media into your networking strategy.
- The art of conversation- Here we cover conversation starters, exit strategies & creative questioning with a useful memory test so that you never forget someone's name again!
- Body language & the power of the handshake - plus how to spot a liar!
- Your questions answered - Ask Fiona anything.
- FREE RESOURCES - You will also leave the workshop with access to my free 'Work the room like a pro!' e-book and checklist so that you don't forget any of the valuable tips you have learnt.
This interactive workshop includes both 121 and group exercises and as standard is 2 hours long, with the option to extend if required.
- Workshops are available both online via Zoom or in the room (I am happy to come to your workplace if you have suitable facilities or an external venue can be arranged at an additional fee).
- This is a 2 hour interactive workshop with the option to extend to 3 or 4 hours if required which would then include optional lunch & refreshments (price on request).
- Travel expenses will occur for areas outside of the East Midlands.
Workshop Fee: Starting at £625.00 for up to 6 participants - Additional participants can be added on @ £125.00 p/p.
Contact me to discuss further and arrange a suitable time for your workshop delivery for you and your team.